Friday, November 26, 2010

Finally, Pictures!

So I've finally gotten a breath to spare to put up pictures - although not much of one, as after this I need to lean up from Thanksgiving dinner, and do a few lessons of math. Oh, the life of a college student living at home!


One of the girls took this picture of the two of us backstage in the greenroom. :) (even if Thomas does look slightly like a girl because of his makeup. shhhhhh.)

This was the opening scene of the show - Thomas played Oliver from the play As You Like it.

Thomas still as Oliver, and me as Rosalind - pretending to be a man, and teaching Orlando how to romance Rosalind.

Still as Rosalind- both singing with other players, and pleading with my 'cousin' Celia.

Hamlet - and myself as Ophelia in the "Ger thee to a nunnery" scene.

Singing Ophelia's Mad Songs.

Thomas's other big scene - Spanish Tragedy, by Thomas Kyd.

The big finale - we all sang a Shakespearian drinking song!

So here you go - I'll try to put up the pictures from Thanksgiving sometime in this next week, however, I do have finals in the next two seeks, so I am going to be ultra-busy!



1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. Papa and I will be praying for clear thinking and good results on your finals. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete