Sunday, January 24, 2010

Adventures over Winter Break

So as you all know, I've been traveling for the past month. I had some lovely adventures with my best friends, and I documented it all for you.This is my lovely best friend Arin - isn't she adorable? I spent Christmas at her house in Pennsylvania, and then took a bus up to Connecticut. I loved staying with her... I can't say the same for taking the bus .
This is Emily. I stayed with her for the first week that I was out there and New Years. I had lots'n lots of fun with her. You should see the height difference between us (somehow there aren't any pictures of the two of us) I think it's about 6 inches?
This is Aaron and myself - and yes, he is my boyfriend. It's official. So y'all can stop speculating now. We're both tall, have red hair, and love cats.
I stayed with Sarah during the second week. When I was with her, we went to a friends house and got a hot wax treatment on our hands, which is why we have huge blue mittens on in this picture. I loved it - Sarah didn't like how the wax felt all slimy. Oh well - to each his own.
I was with Spencer during the second weekend. He and his girlfriend Cayla and I all made cream puffs one day, and they turned out quite deliciously.This is Cayla. She likes sugar, can you tell?
I even got a little messy... which is usually unheard of! Spencer had to rush to take this picture.
This is Kim, and I was with her for the third week. We had lots of fun watching movies late into the night, going on cannoli runs, and taking care of the synagogue's cafe for a day.I love this picture that Kim got of me, and the walls reflecting onto the counter at the cafe!The last day I was there, the theater group of which Spencer, Sarah and Aaron are all a part, had their annual winter cabaret. Spencer was in it as a performer, and he sang Singin' in the Rain WITH an umbrella and everything! It was rather spectacular. Cayla was there too - she sat next to me because.....Aaron had to do the sound backstge. =)

So there you have the outline of my trip. I'll most definitely post some more pictures, so keep on the lookout!

~Sarahbeth

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!!!! I'm just posting a comment again to tell you that if you saw my blog that I am not trying to copy you!! I just didn't want to have a personel blog, and since I like editing pictures I'd have a blog for that.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful, you'll turn into a blogging maniac. Oh wait... :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to see faces of the friends you visited - I can't remember who's who (but I did remember Kim) Glad you had a great time - Gramma

    ReplyDelete